Dr. Tiffany Lester believes that we all have the ability to take charge of our health. Often we just need a bridge to reach that other side. She has been that bridge for hundreds of patients at her clinical practice. She is the Medical Director at Parsley Health San Francisco, a groundbreaking new medical practice. By combining the best of both conventional and functional medicine, she navigates the complexity of the body to get to the root cause of disease. She is passionate about healing chronic disease through whole foods and teaching people how simple, small shifts can have an enormous impact on their fatigue, stress, and pain levels.
- Chosen as 26 Women of Color Changing the Face of Wellness by Thoughtfully Magazine 2017
- Voted Cincinnati's Best Doctors 2015-2016
- Elected one of the YWCA's Rising Stars in 2014
- Chosen as a Young Professional Emerging Leader by Cincinnati Magazine in 2013
- Selected as a Bravewell Clinical Integrative Medicine Fellow in 2011
- Regular contributor for The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, and Thoughtfully Magazine